Monday, January 21, 2013

2013 New Year ~ New Age!!

Wow, my little world has been mighty full of life lately!  So much so, that I barely have had time to stick my head out the door and breathe, much less get a feel for what has been happening around my little town here!  Thankfully a quiet place it seems and no uproar is good when MY Planet is taking up so much "air"!

I will say that most of my time was consumed by the Holiday's and the care of my 4 Grandchildren as well as all the other life "Trimmings" that go on over that whole Entire period from Thanksgiving to New Years!  I am not complaining by any means, just explaining!

My Life is Awesome!  As I am Basking in the glow of the wonderful life my Hunny Provides for me, I Pause in Gratitude ~ THIS Day of Celebration of His Life ~ With the Love of Mine! Spinning the Positive Energies to a Toast for the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment