Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Attention: Shasta County Friends & Residents... HELP!



Please ~ Attention Friends Of Shasta County! I Have a Horrible CATastrophe! I am so Crazy, I can't THINK of anyTHING to Do!
~My Neighbor, we called Crazy Jane because...it fit... She evidently DIED in her house and nobody KNEW! :O For "Awhile"... :O
Apparently, she was a Hoarder Worthy of her OWN "Hoarders" Program! :O
Unfortunately, our neighborhood was already Besieged by her "Hoard" of CATS...Before...
NOW, her Brother shows up from out of State to try to "Handle" the situation! The House is Practically Destroyed! We were discussing his situation and how much there was to do to try to clean it up...So, I approached him about what he was going to do about the Cats?
"Nothing!"
*What do you MEAN, "Nothing"!?*
Well, I took away all the Food and Water, so, they will just have to find somewhere else to go!"
*What??*
*That is Crazy! What do you mean they just have to go away??"
They are just going to go out to all the Neighbors!"*
"Well then, They can call Animal Control or Something I Guess!"

I am like WTF? That is Crazy As Hell!

I Called Animal Control...They sent someone out pretty quick...
THEN, Well, Apparently they just declared that the whole lot of them are "Feral" and there is NOTHING they can/WILL do!!

I am totally going crazy over here! There are about 15-20 cats over there, starving, drinking out of the gutter and now even coming over and attacking MY Kitties and trying to come in my House! I know for a FACT the Neighbors are experiencing that and more...There are Baby Kitties, Teens and Adults, but, they are not "Tame" even though they have been born and raised right THERE! With someone feeding them Every Single Day, putting out fresh water! WTF??

Some of them are Sickly too! I have tried to call Rescue People and Everything! NOBODY Seems to be able to do ANYTHING at all! A couple expressed the Desire to help, but, could NOT! This situation is Crazy! It is weeks straight of over 100 Degrees out there, he took away their only source of Water, they have NEVER had to "Fend" and know NOTHING but to sit in street or yard, looking for someone to feed them!

I snuck out there to put some food and scraps a couple of times, but, I Cannot handle THIS, This needs Professional People to handle this situation! I am not only not Physically ABLE to try to "Trap" or do anything else!! Plus, I have MY Own Cats AND a Full House Family on Board right now too!

I Am at my WIts End! Is there such a thing as a "Cat Wrangler" out there?? How much do you think they would Charge?? I am literally Crying from all this with NO Recourse??

No comments:

Post a Comment